Don’t get me wrong, I love living in Wisconsin – really, I do! – but sometimes, the cold weather is just a little too…cold. To take my mind off of the frigid temperature outside, I cranked up the heat and whipped up a nice summery pasta salad!
- 2-3 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- pinch dried basil
- 1 Tbsp Basil Parmesan Vinaigrette Dressing (or any vinaigrette or none and up the olive oil/vinegar)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 – 2 Tbsp vinegar (any kind, but I used white)
- Combine the vegetables and pasta and mix.
- Add the seasonings, vinaigrette, olive oil, and 1 Tbsp vinegar and mix to distribute evenly.
- Give it a try and add vinegar or additional seasonings to your taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and a half.