I am very grateful to Lovinghomemade for nominating me for the Reality Blog Award – follow the link for great recipes and baking inspiration!
The rules of this award are:
- Visit and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that Blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the same 5 questions listed.
- Nominate up to 20 blogs and notify them.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
The Five Questions
1. If you could change one thing what would you change?
I would make the world more tolerant.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
2012 was my best year; I got married to my high school sweetheart, graduated college, and settled in to a new apartment (not permanent, but long-term for now), so I’d repeat last year – age 22!
3. What one thing really scares you?
I have a lot of trivial fears like spiders and mice, so this one took some thought. I’d have to say that my biggest fear is not being able to conceive. Family is incredibly important to me; I still see or talk to my mom at least once a week. Children are definitely in my future (give it a couple years), and I really hope to be able to have my own. Regardless of what the future has in store for me, I know I can be a kind and loving mother to a child, be it my own or one in need of a good parent.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
Buying a house – I know we’ll be able to complete it, just a matter of time and decision making. 🙂
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
This is tough, and honestly I can’t think of anyone! Maybe someone very wealthy so I could enjoy those luxuries for a day!
It was tough, but here they are – my nominations:
- The Pancake Princess and the Protein Prince
- The FarmGirl Cooks
- The Purple Spoon
- Kristine’s Kitchen
- Haley Eats