Okay, all I had was penne pasta but it’s basically the same thing, right? Easy and delicious; this dish can be whipped up in no time with very little work. I would usually use homemade tomato sauce, but a jar suffices after a long day! You can add some sauteed vegetables and garlic to give it a little kick.
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 1 14 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 box of pasta, I prefer penne but really any kind works
- 1-1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box.
- In a bowl combine pasta, ricotta, and tomato sauce. You can also just combine the pasta and ricotta and spread the sauce over the top – up to you!
- Pour in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese begins to brown, 30-45 minutes.