This was such an easy dish to prepare and tasted awesome – great for a rushed lunch or dinner! My nieces and husband loved it, and I was definitely impressed with how good it tasted. You could even make the Italian dressing mix yourself with a copycat recipe (there’s one here). I found the recipe on pinterest, but the link had been removed; fortunately the caption had all of the instructions. I didn’t have heavy cream on hand, so I upped the butter and used milk instead (the recipe called for 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup cream).
- 1 box of farfalle pasta
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 packet Italian Dressing mix
- Cook pasta following the directions on the package and drain.
- Add the butter to the pot and let it melt, then return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the milk, parmesan, and seasoning packet and mix well.
- Serve as soon as you can while it is still warm and creamy – if its going to sit on the stove for a while, you might want to add a few extra tablespoons of milk.