I always imagined that biscuits would be hard to make. I have no idea why, it just seemed like something that would be difficult to do. Boy, was I wrong – they are so easy! and it only takes a couple minutes to whip them up! This recipe made 6 smaller biscuits (if when I make them again, I will make 4 medium sized instead). We served them with baked mac & cheese. These were delicious; a really great flavor and texture. My husband loved them and I mean really, really LOVED them!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup milk
Butter Herb Topping:
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- pinch of garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400oF.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, and salt with a whisk.
- Add milk to mixture above and mix until you form a sticky dough – do not overmix.
- Drop dough onto a well sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
- For topping, melt butter in microwave until just melted.
- Add garlic salt, oregano, and parsley and mix with a fork.
- Brush (or drizzle) the mixture over warm biscuits.