I love white russians! So, naturally when I came across a recipe for white russian cupcakes on pinterest, I couldn’t resist! And guess what? They were amazing! I made several modifications, but they still turned out great. Mhmm Dude-worthy, indeed.
White Russian Cupcakes
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs and 2 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Vodka
- ½ cup Kahlua
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate, large bowl, cream sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and egg whites, one at a time and mix until incorporated.
- Add vanilla, vodka, and kahlua while mixing.
- Slowly add flour in three additions, alternate with 2 additions of milk in between.
- Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes.
- 1 stick (½ cup) Butter
- 3-4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbs Kahlua
- a pinch of salt
- Cream butter until smooth.
- Add salt, vanilla and kahlua and mix.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until you reach the consistency you desire.
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbs kahlua
- A few drops of milk
- Mix the powdered sugar and kahlua in a small bowl; a whisk works best.
- Add a couple drops of milk and continue whisking.
- Add milk dropwise if necessary to get the appropriate consistency. It should be smooth and cling to the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle onto cupcakes!